Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm what Willis was talkin about.


"What cha' talkin about Willis?" Well I am what he was talkin' about baby. I'm a German Japanese Latina oh yeah and I have the weirdest way of talkn and I'm not jokin. Instead of V's they sound like B's. Other then that I'm not bad I was drawn that way. I bet you are woundering why I use so many movie quotes. Well, I've seen so many that they have token over my life. I love thriller movies and I love comic book movies that are jsut rockin'. I also like country, techno, rock n' roll, and just about everything but rap. I'm use word like serendipity and roger is a British word. I read the Dictonary for fun and I spend my time playing video games, design fashion. I love steam punk the most. I really want to be an actor but my dad is all like you should go find a real job.

No comments:

Post a Comment